DF28 industrail armchairThe DF28 fauteuil is een industriële fauteuil van Nederlandse bodem. Een fauteuil met een markante poot. De vier potige stervoet geeft veel stabiliteit en stevigheid. Een compact stoel met een comfortabele zit.
A compact armchair with a visible frameA special feature of the DF28 armchair is its open character. The framework has been left fully visible. The stunning 4-legged star leg makes that the DF 28 stands firmly on the ground. The frame is made of folded sheet steel. Completely manufactured with customized parts. The seat and back are upholstered in quality fabric or wool. The frame is coloured with a powdercoat. The armrests are made of solid wood and have an oiled finish. A great example of a chair!
Originally an armchair for the teachers' room. Nowadays, the DF28 can also to be found in living rooms, offices and restaurants. The DF28 is easy to pick up and put down. Sturdy with his star foot on the floor, he quickly mixes with other furniture. The DF28 is a real eye-catcher due to its special appearance. An armchair; modest in size but large in appearance.
An armchair from the teachers' room
The DF28 armchair is available in six versions. Available with fabric and wool upholstery
The DF28 armchair in colour
- Ocher brown frame with natural fabric covering (RAL8001 / calvados 99960)
- Ocher brown frame with natural wool upholstery (RAL8001 / hallingdal 65 colour 110)
- Cement grey frame with green fabric covering (RAL7033 / calvados 55)
- Cement grey frame with green wool covering (RAL7033 /plough wool 56)
- Black frame with ocher brown fabric cover (RAL9005 / rail 23)
- Black frame with old pink wool cover (RAL9005 / steel-cut 605)